The material on this law firm website and our related sites (ChildLaw, Title IX on Campus, ChildVictims, New York Sex Abuse) is general information of an educational nature. Nothing on our law firm website or related sites is an attempt to solicit or advise organizations or individuals seeking legal advice. Any and all content on our law firm website and related sites is for educational and informational purposes only and is not legal advice.
An attorney-client relationship is not automatically created as a result of any communication or contact arising out of any information obtained from this law firm website or our related sites. An e-mail generated from a link on this law firm website or our related websites does not create an attorney-client relationship. Any e-mail transmitted to us is private only to the extent that any other unencrypted transmission over the Internet is private. If you have concerns regarding this type of communication, please contact us via telephone, mail, or fax.
The Marsh Law Firm PLLC is the sole owner of our law firm website and related sites and their domain names. Our attorneys are licensed to practice law in New York, Pennsylvania, California, and Washington, DC. Our law firm’s main physical office is located in New York.
All information generated by your visit to our law firm website and related sites, including any e-mail contact, is private and will not be shared with any other organization.
Terms of Service
- Firm Website and Related Sites. The Marsh Law Firm (Firm) website and related sites includes all web pages under this site’s domain URL (ChildLaw, Title IX on Campus, ChildVictims, New York Sex Abuse)
- Use of Firm Website and Related Sites Constitutes Acceptance. This Agreement will constitute a binding and enforceable agreement between you (individually and in your individual capacity as an employee, officer, agent, partner, etc. of each organization you represent in connection with any use of the Firm Website) and the Firm. By using the Firm Website and Related Sites, you acknowledge and agree that you have fully read and agree to be bound by the provisions of this Agreement, exactly as if it were printed on paper and signed by you. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement in its entirety, then you must immediately stop using the Firm Website and Related Sites.
- Business or Employment Use. When you use the Firm Website and Related Sites in the course of your employment or business, you enter into this Agreement both on your own behalf and in your individual capacity as an employee, officer, agent, partner, etc. of such organization which you represent, and references in this Agreement to “you” shall mean both you as the individual user of the Firm Website and Related Sites, and you in your capacity as a representative of your organization.
- Changes to this Agreement. The Firm may remove, amend or replace any provision of this Agreement at any time, but, if it does so, the Firm will post such changes on this page.
- Disclaimer. You agree to all terms of The Firm’s Disclaimer.
- Firm Intellectual Property. All of the Intellectual Property, including, without limitation, all content, text, graphics, video and sounds on the Firm Website and Related Sites, and all computer code associated therewith, are the valuable proprietary property of the Firm, its licensors and contributors, and are subject to copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property protection. You acknowledge and agree that the Firm has expended substantial time and effort to create the Firm Website and Related Sites, and the Content and Services provided through the Firm Website and Related Sites, and that the Firm exclusively owns or has been licensed by third parties to use and sublicense all rights, title and interest therein and all associated information, content, data, databases, images, and other material.
- Assignment. Your rights and obligations under this Agreement are personal to you and may not be assigned to any other party.
- Force Majeure. The Firm will not, nor will any entity that is part of the Firm, be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement for any failure or delay in performance caused by reasons beyond its reasonable control, including any natural calamity, act of God or a public enemy, act of any military, civil or regulatory authority, change in any law or regulation, disruption or outage of communications, power or other, failure to perform by any supplier or other third party, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Firm (or any entity that is part of the Firm).
- Waiver. The Firm will not, nor will any entity that is part of the Firm, be deemed to have waived any breach by you of this Agreement, except by a written waiver expressly so stating, and such waiver will not be construed as a waiver of subsequent or continued breaches.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability will be limited to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- Complete Understanding. This Agreement constitutes the final and complete agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous communications, representations or agreements between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof.