The information contained in this website and our blogs and affiliated websites (ChildLaw, Title IX on Campus, ChildVictims) is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from these sites—clients or otherwise—should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in these sites without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice, from an attorney licensed in the recipient’s state, on the particular facts and circumstances at issue.
Any information sent to the Marsh Law Firm by Internet e-mail or through our websites and blogs is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Transmission of information from our websites and blogs does not create an attorney-client relationship between the sender and the Marsh Law Firm nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of our websites and blogs, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through our websites and blogs does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.
Any e-mail transmitted through our websites and blogs is private only to the extent that any other unencrypted transmission over the Internet is private. If you have concerns regarding this type of communication, please contact us via telephone, mail, or fax.
The Marsh Law Firm PLLC is the sole owner of our websites and blogs and their domain names. Our attorneys are licensed to practice law in New York, Pennsylvania, California, Texas, Kansas, Florida, and Washington, DC. The firm’s main office is located in New York at 151 East Post Road, Suite 102, White Plains, New York 10601-5210. You can contact us at 212-372-3030 or email@example.com.
All information generated by your visit to our law firm website and affiliated sites, including any direct e-mail contact, is private and will not be shared with any other organization.
Terms of Service
- Firm Website and Affiliated Sites. The Marsh Law Firm (Firm) website and affiliated sites includes all web pages under this site’s domain URL (ChildLaw, Title IX on Campus, ChildVictims)
- Use of Firm Website and Affiliated Sites Constitutes Acceptance. This Agreement will constitute a binding and enforceable agreement between you (individually and in your individual capacity as an employee, officer, agent, partner, etc. of each organization you represent in connection with any use of the Firm Website) and the Firm. By using the Firm Website and Affiliated Sites, you acknowledge and agree that you have fully read and agree to be bound by the provisions of this Agreement, exactly as if it were printed on paper and signed by you. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement in its entirety, then you must immediately stop using the Firm Website and Affiliated Sites.
- Business or Employment Use. When you use the Firm Website and Affiliated Sites in the course of your employment or business, you enter into this Agreement both on your own behalf and in your individual capacity as an employee, officer, agent, partner, etc. of such organization which you represent, and references in this Agreement to “you” shall mean both you as the individual user of the Firm Website and Affiliated Sites, and you in your capacity as a representative of your organization.
- Changes to this Agreement. The Firm may remove, amend or replace any provision of this Agreement at any time, but, if it does so, the Firm will post such changes on this page.
- Disclaimer. You agree to all terms of the Firm’s Disclaimer.
- Firm Intellectual Property. All of the Intellectual Property, including, without limitation, all content, text, graphics, video and sounds on the Firm Website and Affiliated Sites, and all computer code associated therewith, are the valuable proprietary property of the Firm, its licensors and contributors, and are subject to copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property protection. You acknowledge and agree that the Firm has expended substantial time and effort to create the Firm Website and Affiliated Sites, and the Content and Services provided through the Firm Website and Affiliated Sites, and that the Firm exclusively owns or has been licensed by third parties to use and sublicense all rights, title and interest therein and all associated information, content, data, databases, images, and other material.
- Assignment. Your rights and obligations under this Agreement are personal to you and may not be assigned to any other party.
- Force Majeure. The Firm will not, nor will any entity that is part of the Firm, be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement for any failure or delay in performance caused by reasons beyond its reasonable control, including any natural calamity, act of God or a public enemy, act of any military, civil or regulatory authority, change in any law or regulation, disruption or outage of communications, power or other, failure to perform by any supplier or other third party, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Firm (or any entity that is part of the Firm).
- Waiver. The Firm will not, nor will any entity that is part of the Firm, be deemed to have waived any breach by you of this Agreement, except by a written waiver expressly so stating, and such waiver will not be construed as a waiver of subsequent or continued breaches.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability will be limited to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- Complete Understanding. This Agreement constitutes the final and complete agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous communications, representations or agreements between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof.